Secondary School Online Course Registration & Course Descriptions
Career Cruising is a career exploration resource designed to help you find a potential career, a school that has a program for that career, and find the necessary information you need to know (i.e. prerequisite courses) to help you prepare for that career.
Career Cruising is also an Online Portfolio to help you keep track of your accomplishments and a Course Planner to help you organize and choose your courses for both graduation and post-secondary preparation.
- Log in to Career Cruising.
- Please use your NCDSB-xxxxxxxxx (where xxxxxxxxx is old computer log- in number or OEN found on report cards)
- Please use your password (or birthday for the password (MMDDYYYY) if you have never logged on to Career Cruising before).
- Go to ‘Course Planner’
- Select your courses carefully. Be sure to consider any needed compulsory courses for graduation and prerequisites for post-secondary programs.
- When finished, submit your course selections.
- Print off the Course Selection Sign Off form.
- Have your parents sign the Course Selection Sign Off Form and return it to your period 1 teacher with the $55 activity fee (cash, cheque, or on-line payment receipt) .
- On-line payment can be made using your School Cash Online account.
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE THE ONLINE PAYMENT FEATURE TO STREAMLINE THE FEE COLLECTION PROCESS